World Cricket Championship 2
Highly graphical, 3D cricket sports game with advanced features
Play a fun game of cricket on your Android.
The details of the 3D World Cricket Championship 2 game are impeccable. You can clearly see the players, the stadium and all of the action that takes place on the field. The game has several options available that you might not find with other games of the same nature. You have access to as many shots as you can make on the field. Customize the players so that your team stands out. Choose who you want to start in the game and how often the practices are held.
In World Cricket Championship 2, you will be able to set all of the plays that are seen on the field. Select the design of the banners that are carried around the stadium and that are displayed when you win a match. There are over 45 shots that you can make in the game. Select the autoplay mode so that you don't have to focus as much on controlling the players. Customize the skills of the players depending on their attributes. You'll find numerous camera angles as well as several field options and dozens of animations.
- Stunning graphics
- Several play options
- Control all aspects of the players
- Signs you out of the game
- Needs accessories and players updated
What’s new - in Version 2.1
1) Five new bowler actions included (3 Fast Bowlers & 2 Spinners)
2) New set of 50 & 100 runs celebrations are included
3) Decision Review System (DRS) improvement
4) In Blitz tournament mode, now you can replay the lost match by watching a video ad
5) Commentary is included within the game itself
6) Few performance improvement in gameplay & graphical improvement in stadiums (so kindly re-download the stadiums)
7) Few minor bug fixes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- SET_ALARM: Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.